Friday, September 9, 2011

Pass it along...

Just a quick blog post in hopes everyone will pass this message along to potentially prevent this devastation from happening to anyone else, as well as to keep Mike in their thoughts and prayers.

A friend of my husband's left food on the stove when he went to work in the morning (I know I do this). While he was gone, their dog jumped up to eat the food and somehow managed to turn the burners on.

The result? The house burned down. I can not believe this to be possible. What a tragedy and super loss. Our hearts go out to you Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment